1. Vanity Crash is extremely grateful to you and all our fans for making these past twelve months super successful. We did almost 30 shows including the Beachland Ballroom, the Ohio State Fair, Waterloo Arts Fest, Cleveland Fest, Something Dada, the Five O’clock, Grillers Pub, and many more. We got accepted to play a pair of shows at SXSW Music Festival. We hit the road for a tour playing places like Nashville and Chicago. We did a successful Kickstarter campaign that helped finance the Yours, Justice CD that we released. We expanded our online presence, cracking the Revernation top 10 a few times and getting over 600 real Likes on Facebook. We created a stage show that included a fully programmed lighting system, a newly tweaked sound and wrote and learned enough songs to do an hour and a half show, if we wanted to. All of these were done to entertain you, our fans, and you in return attended our shows, commented on our FB account, danced and had fun with us. You guys are the best and we thank you!
2. Sadly we need to tell you that Dan has decided to leave the band. We wish him the best in all his future endeavors.
3. Jason and I will be continuing, and we are doing the scheduled show this Friday at the Five O’clock Lounge. Helping us out will be Brian Hager, guitarist extraordinaire and man of the hour. Our friends the Dirty Charms (with members from our days playing with the Science Fiction Idols and Cosmosonics) will be coming in from Pittsburgh to open the show.
So now that you are amazed, we ask that you please come on out Friday, December 6 to the Five O’clock Lounge to support us. You can expect a fun show with 110% effort to…amaze you. Your presence will be greatly appreciated.
Bonus – To help you out with your gift giving this season, we are majorly discounting our merchandise. Check out these deals and come to the show to get yours before we run out.
Hoodies (yes they are back and we even have them in Xtra Small for you ladies) – $15 (reg $25)
T-Shirts (both men’s and wormen’s) – $10 (reg $15)
Vanity Crash CD’s – $5 (reg $10)
Shot Glasses – $2 (reg $5)
Buttons (we just got three new designs!) – $1 for three
You can also buy online at https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash
Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
Vanity Crash with special guest from Pittsburgh, the Dirty Charms
Friday, December 6, 10:00pm The Dirty Charms; 10:50pm Vanity Crash
The Five O’clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107 – (216) 521-4906
Let me set the stage. It’s Saturday, October 26 at the Beck Center Armory. Doors have opened at 7pm and people are enjoying the pre-show party celebrating Something Dada’s 19th Anniversary. Soon the improv comedy show begins bringing belly-hurting laughter to the audience. A lively intermission follows. Then…the room goes black! Fear sets in. Figures seem to appear on the stage. And then…
Hey, we can’t give it away. For only $12 you can not only be part of a Something Dada Anniversary celebration and show, but also witness…oops almost gave it away again.
Something Dada 19th Anniversary Celebration and Show with musical guests Vanity Crash
Saturday, October 26, 7:00pm doors and pre-show party; 8:00pm show
The Beck Center Armory
17801 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood 44107 – (216)521-2540
All ages – $12
Get tickets at: http://sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/EventSearch?presenter=BECKCENTER
1. Listening to the Talking Heads will make you more nerdy, which makes you more sexy, which makes you more attractive. Remember how in high school the boys pined over the librarian and the girls ogled over the math teacher?
2. Grooving to the Talking Heads’ “Burning Down the House” will improve your dance moves. It’ll tweak your twerk, your hurky-jerky will get jerkier and your hippidy-dip will get more dip, causing your sweat pheromones to plume into the noses of the opposite sex making you irresistible.
3. Seeing the Talking Heads tribute band Start Making Sense this Thursday at the Beachland Ballroom exhibits total coolness and sex appeal.
Bonus and at no extra cost–Vanity Crash will be opening the show and you know how that will promote your bad boy/girl reputation and make you THE ONE in your circle of friends.
Bonus bonus–show off your smartness too by buying your tickets now from Vanity Crash and save $5. To get yours now go to
Don’t risk your attractiveness get your tickets today.
Dan, Jason and Dennis approve this message and have been listening to the Talking Heads 24/7 for the past two weeks. Watch out girls.
Burning Down the House – http://youtu.be/C0p3e8fHkec
Race Away – http://youtu.be/yoT2-AUp4m8
Start Making Sense with special guests Vanity Crash
Thursday, October 17, 7:30pm doors; 8:30pm show
The Beachland Ballroom
15711 Waterloo Rd, Cleveland 44110 – (216) 383-1124
All ages – $10 advance, $12 day of show
Get the Vanity Crash Price at – https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash
“‘Ego and adrenalin,’ states (lead vocalist) Folino, citing the band’s essential ingredients and hinting at an exuberant, tongue-in-cheek quality that mixes well with the band’s anthemic tuneswith its glittery costumes and make-up, and Folino’s stagey excess and booming voice, Vanity Crash is a splashy addition to the music scene.” – Anastasia Pantsios
Vanity Crash will release its second album Friday, September 6 at the Five O’clock Lounge in Lakewood. The album titled Yours, Justice, tells the story of a fragile soul named Augustus Justice (AJ), who cracks under the pressure of his fiancée’s infidelity and becomes a serial killer. Vanity Crash has recruited some amazing guest musicians including past Vanity Crash alumni Brian Hager of The Chromes; Mike Garson of David Bowie’s band; Mark Gamiere of Screw Tractor and The Wake; along with others.
Within the story of the album, the listener not only meets AJ, but also Lisa, his fiancée; Jack Piper, the homicide detective; and a number of AJ’s victims. The songs cross multiple musical styles including pop, waltz, electronic, New Orleans jazz and straight up rock, but all are given the Vanity Crash glam rock signature.
NO COVER. This is our big night. Please join us for our long awaited CD release! Our tour friends, Vaudeville, from Minneapolis, will start the night at 10pm and Vanity Crash will hit the stage at 10:30pm. We’ll close the night with another wild Dance Party like we did at our last show. If you were there you know how much fun it was.
Get an advance copy of the new album here. http://VanityCrash.com/CD
Vanity Crash has the honor to perform at the 13th Annual Cleveland Music Festival. We are performing at the Pirate’s Cove which is in the Peabody’s complex. We hit the stage Sat, Sept 7, at 10:00pm. We have 20% off discounted tickets (that only $8) which will get you in for all four days of shows and events. Go here to get yours. https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash
Sadly I have to tell you that the Piggy Stardust and the Flavors from Mars dinner and Vanity Crash show at the Beachland Ballroom for Wednesday June 19 has been CANCELLED!
We are going to provide some great glam rock entertainment at this fun event at the Beachland Ballroom next Wednesday the 19th. There will be a six course dinner paired with a glamorous cocktail for each course. This is a one of a kind event. Get your ticket below and use the Vanity Crash discount code ECDRINK.
Good food, good drink, good music, good fun, good for you.